Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Happenings.

I'm not much of a scary movie person, I don't like to watch scary movies because I get scared to easily. However my favorite movie that has the spooky vampire feel, is Twilight! Not only do I think Taylor Lautner and Rob Pattinson are very attractive, I love the feel that movie gives off. My favorite part in the movie is when Edward sees Bella for the 1st time in science class.
I personally don't like Kristin Stewart, she drives me NUTS but once I get over the fact Edward and Jacob both have a crush on a girl that drives me crazy, I enjoy the movie.
November 20, can not come soon enough, on this special date New Moon comes out aka the Twilight sequel. I'm most looking forward to see Taylor Lautner with his freshly chopped of hair and his fabulous new body, I realize that might sound creepy but everyone was thinking it, I was just the one to say it.

My all time favorite Halloween candy would either be Carmel Apple Suckers and Hershey bars. However my FAVORITE part of Halloween is sorting my candy, and yeah I know that is really lame and nerdy but I can't help it. I love seeing the different kinds and amounts I get each year.

When I was little I was every princess for Halloween, and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. She was my obsession. This year however my Halloween costume is on the last minuet side, but I am being a Tooth Fairy! I'm very excited.




This halloween I had my friends over before we went Tricker Treathing, it included Bridget,Rachel,Brooke,Kelly,Gabe,Taylor,Ally and the other Brooke! After tricker treating we went to a haunted house in my neighborhood it was so spooky, they jumped out onto your car. I would say Ally was most scared because the man with the mask was at her window, and her mom rolled do the window! It was really funny! After that we all came back and sorted our candy and watched a movie! I'd say it was a really fun Halloween other than the fact Bridget got sick, but she is better now!



4 comments:

  1. Halloween was so much fun at your house, especially at the haunted house! That was scary when the man started going into the car. Also, I'm excited for New Moon too and have been waiting for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I don't like about Halloween movies is when people jump out of no where. Every time that happens, I jump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sam well i do not like scary movies either!! And I completly agrre with you when u said "Taylor Lautner and Robert pattison are attractive" Good observation! and this is also written quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so much fun! We need to go together again next year :)

    ReplyDelete